Thursday 7 February 2008

Full SXSW line-up posted!!!


Get ready to see plenty of these drunk, stuffed armadillo dudes, people, b/c SXSW is about to go down!!! The full line-up has been posted and I am super excited about seeing these people, in addition to some of the others I have posted about earlier:

Castanets (See Country Bonanaza II: Castanets West Coast Tour for write-up and hot jammz.)
HEALTH HEALTH write-up and linksxz
The Homosexuals punk/post-punk
Jarboe Jarboe from Swans!!!! I love Swans!!!
The Kills Garage rock fev-uh!
Jay Reatard OMG Americans LOVE garage rock!
Santogold Dance/hip-hop/awesome
Sightings Loudness
Telepathe Weirdness


And of course, you know, more. The full list is available here. I am tired from being gainfully employed once more, and I hope my car has not been towed. And making all those links takes lots of effort! So that's all I got for now. Please still be here, car, please.

No comments: