Tuesday 29 September 2009

WFMU Fest: Teenage Jesus, Faust, Pissed Jeans and more this very weekend



So there's this festival in New York this weekend. And Teenage Jesus and the Jerks are playing, along with Faust and Pissed Jeans. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is just like last year when I really wanted to go to Pop Montreal because Nick Cave was playing, but I couldn't because I do not live in Montreal and oh, I am soooo poooor, and so I just talked and talked about it for so long that it just kind of made me depressed. Except for this time, with this festival, I will probably forget about it because right now I have TMZ on really loud in the background (yeah, that's right, I said TMZ; I'm too lazy to get up and change the channel...plus I love that Hardcore Surfer guy. So irreverent! So many Black Flag shirts!) But until that time, behold the small yet mighty line-up and ohhhh maaaan I don't know what it is, but I just cannot look away from this TV show. I am learning so much about Lady GaGa. So much more than I evvvver wanted to know.

No comments: