Thursday 20 March 2008

Kraftwerk comes to America on quest to play worst venues possible


Ordinarily if I saw that Kraftwerk was touring the United States--and dropping by M-town no less--I would be thrilled! I would go to the bar and tell all my friends, blissfully imagining all the flashing lights and driving techno beats (not to mention the substances) I would experience.

But this Kraftwerk tour is different. I mean, thanks dudes for coming to the Midwest and all, but I don't know how much I'm gonna love driving out to that suburban venue I've never been to that does big rap shows and shitty teen pop bands. I can't imagine driving all the way out to some strip mall and parking in a gigantic parking lot. Not even if there is an all night Perkins nearby. Ok--maybe if there is an all-night Perkins nearby. Denny's will do, too, I guess.

04-19 Minneapolis, MN - Myth
04-20 Milwaukee, WI - Eagles Ballroom
04-23 Denver, CO - Fillmore Auditorium
04-26 Indio, CA - Coachella

No comments: