Saturday 29 September 2007

Ahh...Bauhaus weather!

Finally. The leaves are changing colors, the air has a chill, and the night falls earlier with each passing day. All of these signs can only point to one thing--Bauhaus weather. Sure, I know it's not Halloween just yet, but let's be honest here. Autumn is totally the gothest of the seasons. And as such, it provides a totally awesome justification for me to crank 1980s goth rock while I'm sitting around reading my Carson McCullers book.

So, in the true spirit of the season, here's the video for "Bela Lugosi's Dead."



And, in the true spirit of poorly written confessional teenage goth poetry, here's an admission: there was once a time when I thought Peter Murphy was kinda hot. I will not admit to that time being now.

If you're into, like middle-aged demonic-lookin' guys, I mean, you know, there's NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED ABOUT.

No comments: