Thursday 20 May 2010

Oh wow! I like a Caribou song.

I'm updating this blog! So you know that means there's something else I should be doing (in this case, a lot of something elses--I just got back from a week and a half in London), and now I've decided to procrastinate--er, update my blog because it has gone neglected for so long.


I've never been a huge Caribou fan, although I WAS a fan of when the artist--originally named Manitoba--was forced to change his project name due to pressure from the Dictators' frontman Handsome Dick Manitoba. Because that's just funny. And because YEAH there was just like this huuuuuge chance of the two getting confused. Anyways, this song is my Official London Party Anthem of 2010. This song was on constant rotation--or so it seemed--and was behind a dance party or two. I don't know what exactly is going on this video (mainly um, because I never have watched it all the way through--WHAT? I'm busy), but it doesn't matter.





May 21 MEXICO CITY, MX - Teatro Fru Fru *
May 24 SAN FRANCISCO, CA - Independent
May 26 PORTLAND, OR - Hawthorne
May 28 VICTORIA, BC - Sugar
May 29 VANCOUVER, BC - Rickshaw
May 30 GEORGE, WA - Sasquatch
May 31 CALGARY, AB - Republik *
Jun 01 EDMONTON, AB - Starlite *
Jun 02 SASKATOON, SK - Amigo's *
Jun 03 WINNIPEG, MB - Royal Albert Arms *
Jun 04 MINNEAPOLIS, MN - 7th St Entry
Jun 05 DAVENPORT, IA - Rock Island Brewing Co. *
Jun 07 ST. LOUIS, MO - Firebird *
Jun 08 LOUISVILLE, KY - Zanzabar *
Jun 09 CLEVELAND, OH - Grog Shop *
Jun 10 HAMILTON, ON - Casbah $
Jun 11 HALIFAX, NS - Paragon
* with Toro y Moi
$ with Vowls

No comments: