Thursday 22 January 2009

More bands added to SXSW roster


I love SXSW. I love all the things other people love about it: Mexican food, free booze, and seeing friends from far away. I also love all the things other people hate about it: the haircuts, the crazed sprint through the Dallas airport to catch a connecting flight (hmm...didn't know I loved this before!), the possibility of getting food poisoning from the Heavy Metal Pizza Place. Just because it's SXSW, and it's the most magical part-week of the year.

Recently the official SXSW website added to its list of confirmed performers. At first I was like "meh, I guess this line-up gives me more time to hang out with my friends." But then I started noticing some excellent additions, including Beach House, Gang Gang Dance, HEALTH, the Homosexuals, the Vaselines, Naked on the Vague, Sonics, and well, there's probably more but I guess I'll just post the Official SXSW Band Roster.

No comments: