Friday 20 June 2008

So this is El Guincho.


There he is. I have been wondering what he looks like, if El Guincho IS in fact a he, and not a band. This is because I really don't know much about the dude, except that I heard a song on Radio K that I liked by him. Alas, in America right now his album Alegranza is only available as a pricey import, and I don't have internet at home so I can't really listen to the Guinch's MySpace jams and describe them to you in a witty yet effective manner. I don't know what it sounds like, you tell me! El Guincho!

He's on tour, too! Behold...El Guincho, the guy I can't say anything about really.

El Guincho

07.20.08 - Chicago, IL - Pitchfork Music Festival
07.22.08 - Toronto, ON - The Mod Club*
07.23.08 - Montreal, PQ - La Sala Rossa*
07.24.08 - Cambridge, MA - Middle East Downstairs*
07.25.08 - New York, NY - Seaport Music Festival*
07.26.08 - Los Angeles, CA - J Paul Getty Museum
07.28.08 - San Francisco, CA - The Independent**


*with Atlas Sound
**with Tussle, Lemonade

No comments: