Thursday 29 May 2008

Wire reveals a few more dates....


Still not much to say about the upcoming Wire tour of America this autumn, apart from that it IS confirmed--it just hasn't been posted anywhere yet. For the time being, here are a few summer dates that you probably will not be attending. (Sorry to any readers in Calgary that I may have and be unaware of.)

As reported before, their latest full-length is entitled Object 47. And as not reported until NOW, it comes out July 7 in the UK, without any verified North American date that I can find. (Granted I am not searching very hard, I got some allergies today like you wouldn't believe. It feels like a fish swam up my nose.)

In regards to the proposed North American tour, you can probably guess which major cities they'll be coming to as well as I can. Fortunately for the good people of Minneapolis, my hometown, I hear they will be making a visit to our wintry northern lands sometime in October....


05-30 New York, NY - Seaport Music Festival
06-07 Porto, Portugal - Serralves Museum of Contemporary Art
06-27 Calgary, Alberta - Sled Island Festival
06-28 Calgary, Alberta - Sled Island Festival
07-04 Zagreb, Croatia - Rokaj Festival
07-05 Pordenone, Italy - Fiera della Musica
07-11 Turin, Italy - Traffic Free Festival

No comments: