Wednesday 28 May 2008

Nick Cave/Grinderman dates I need someone to accompany me to


Perhaps you have been looking for the perfect excuse to go with me to a Nick Cave show. Well, here's your chance!!! They're a long way off, and frankly I don't know where I'll be by autumn, but one thing is certain; I want to see Nick Cave, you want to see Nick Cave with ME and I sent out a really awesome MySpace bulletin about it that nobody really, definitely committed to. And that's bullshit.

If you do go to see Nick Cave with me (probably not in the Grinderman form, as I don't think I'll be able to afford to go over to Europe for awhile SINCE I AM THE SOLE WORKING AMERICAN ADULT NOT RECEIVING A BUSH BUCKS ECONOMIC STIMULUS PACKAGE, thanks a lot grad school), you will not only get to experience a magical evening of music and song that you will never forget, you will also get to meet my future cat that I have not gotten yet but which will come from the (New York?) humane society and be named Exene. (If it is a black cat, that is. If it is not a black cat I will not name it Exene.)

Nick Cave:

06-03 Zagreb, Croatia - IN Music Festival
06-04 Belgrade, Serbia - Arena
06-06 Salonika, Greece - Moni Lazariston
06-07 Athens, Greece - Lycabetus Theatre
09-16 San Diego, CA - 4th & B
09-17 Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Bowl *
09-20 San Francisco, CA - Warfield Theatre
09-22 Portland, OR - Crystal Ballroom
09-23 Seattle, WA - Showbox SoDo
09-26 Denver, CO - Ogden Theatre
09-29 Chicago, IL - Riviera Theatre
10-01 Toronto, Ontario - Kool Haus
10-02 Montreal, Quebec - Metropolis
10-04 New York, NY - WaMu Theater at MSG
10-05 Washington, DC - 9:30 Club

* with Cat Power, Spiritualized

Grinderman dates:

07-04 Roskilde, Denmark - Roskilde Festival
07-05 Belfort, France - Eurockeennes
07-06 Werchter, Belgium - Rock Werchter
07-18 Barcelona, Spain - Summercase Festival
07-19 Madrid, Spain - Summercase Festival
07-20 Suffolk, England - Latitude
08-06 Oslo, Norway - Oya Festival
08-08 Göteborg, Sweden - Way Out West
08-30 Inverary, Scotland - Connect Festival
08-31 Stradbally, Ireland - Electric Picnic

No comments: